Travel Frustrations: Sick on the Day of Your Vacation?

I’m so not loving this. I just had a bad cough for a couple of days now and I do not even want to think that we will be flying tomorrow to Palawan for a 4-day escapade. This is not happening!
In my case where my asthma would later interfere with my coughing, this could mean sleepless nights and dry cough for days!
So now, I’m torn to cancel the vacation and forfeit the non-refundable, non-transferrable plane ticket and just forget about Palawan for a while. . .
or
go on with the trip not knowing if I could ever enjoy Palawan with a dry cough and difficulty in breathing.
So, today, the day before our Palawan escapade is suppose to start, I’m ending the countdown and cancelling the reservations. I just have to go to bed then and have a good rest.
. . . guess i have to go back to work after that.

…. hmmm, if there’s a miracle tonight that will get rid all these that i am feeling, i’d probably be the first person to arrive on the airport tomorrow. lol.

sea0453l
Share it:






XOXO

0 Responses to “Travel Frustrations: Sick on the Day of Your Vacation?”: