Talking About Cancelled Flights

3d4b33a3aa794920c5cde9b5684b_grande

The airline sent me an email today saying that our Friday, 12:40 flight to Puerto Princesa was cancelled due to aircraft condition. My, oh my!

They also gave us an alternative flight on the same day but we have to do a connecting flight to Manila at 12:00NN and board the 3:45PM flight that will arrive in Puerto Princesa at 5:00PM.

My, oh my! This is not happening! That’s taking away a precious half-day tour from our itinerary.

So I called them up and told them we want the closest scheduled direct flight to Puerto Princesa and I was given a day earlier than my original flight. Not bad I guess.

It was actually more of a blessing in disguise as I was having a difficulty fitting in the tours to our original 3 days, 2 nights schedule. Now we have another extra day to spend. Of course, that would also mean additional cost for the pension house and meals too.

But well, it’s not everyday that we get to enjoy such a place and such a vacation, so that would most probably justify it.

Back to excited mode then! 7 days more to go!

 

 

XOXO

0 Responses to “Talking About Cancelled Flights”: