Finally, My First OB Visit

Independence day. It was quite a long wait but i did not mind. somehow if you are determined to know why for all these years pregnancy eludes you, you will always wait. there's no place for the impatient at this time.

 

rmin1051l
I was finally serviced at around 2 pm. the OB did a breast exam as well as the pap smear test on me. she charted my fertile period, asked a few questions and jotted down a few vitamins for me and ‘Dear Husband’ to maintain.


She made me a request to do a blood test as well as a transvaginal ultrasound.

she also made a request for DH to undergo sperm analysis. i was thinking of having DH to do the sperm count today but i remembered that the doc said contact should not be made 3 days before the semen analysis. you know what i mean.

After a few minutes, i am done. 10 minutes of OB visit and i shed 1700 pesos for the laboratory and 500 pesos for the consultation fee. that was a pain in the… pocket. But i did not mind. I heard she’s one of the best OBs in the city.

I'd probably be back on Monday for the lab test and hopefully get positive results on my chances to get pregnant. I will not try to dig more into the details of all these fertility test. This probably needs another blog.


Praying there's good news after all these tests.

0 Responses to “Finally, My First OB Visit”: