a dear friend from the past

Got a call last night and i was pleasantly surprised to hear my good old friend Marvin on the line, and i was glad to hear that he actually called from my parent’s house. Glad to know he still come by that old house where we use to have our study session with other friends.

He iStock_Old_Telephone_Smallwas one of my best friends in college and it’s been more than ten years since we last saw each other. He never made it to my wedding and I never got the time to come to his too, so we have never had any updates after that.  Being the eldest among the friends, he used to be the giver of advice, rescuer from stalking suitors and a mastermind in hiding us from clingy boyfriends.

Having that fun but matured attitude, the ladies in the group love to be with him always… and even if we all have our separate lives now, i am pretty sure we all want to see how he’d been… wait, he just told me he already had two cute kids. wow. that’s amazing.



1 Response to “a dear friend from the past”:

  1. hi marie.. nice to know you've reconnected with your dear friend.. btw, i got you an award (sunshine blog award).. feel free to grab it on my blog