What’s Keeping You Busy These Days?

Ask me the question and I can tell you a lot of things. It’s not that I go out a lot. I am actually just stuck at home but it seems I had more to do being at home than being outside.Writing has been eating a lot of my time lately, and Poker (shhhh).

I use to not like Facebook but when I get to explore some of its applications, I got hooked with Texas Hold’em poker, and I was just so addicted to it. I’m glad it’s just about virtual chips, or else, losing 200 thousand dollars in one game would be so bad. pokerSomehow, the rollercoaster feeling of winning and losing and winning again is insanely fun. Ron and I even find ourselves pounding on the table while waiting for flushes or a straight. I remembered one time a client asked me to write about poker and I just hated it (I don’t know how to play it back then), and I end up being careful not to pick topics about poker or online games. I love them but I hate to write about them. After all, games are better played, not written.

Anyway, I am also finishing up the latest on my Korean drama marathon. It’s called City Hall and it starred the funny actress who played Kim Sam Soon. She was just so hilarious, and I could not just stop myself laughing from episode to episode.

I used to tell myself not to be with the PC on weekends but it seems like it’s a whole different world to me now. It’s not just tabs and icons, it’s where friendship grows and fun begins. It has also been my ATM, my bank and my employer for some time now. It has also been a source of motivation - yeah, I write a lot of motivation and positive thinking articles and somehow, it has also given me the ‘push’ to be positive with life.

So that’s it. I am just actually giving myself a few minutes' break. I have to go and finish up this article on mentalism and mind control. This sure is interesting. Have to finish all up 'coz I will be stuck with paperwork in the next few days... and it's making me very excited!

0 Responses to “What’s Keeping You Busy These Days?”: