Anger Management

I don't think I am the right person to tell you how to manage anger. I am poor on this one. If you have to rate me on this area, i'd surely flunk.

But somehow, i am not that violent-type, monstrous devil who would attack you in all direction... no, not I. I play it quiet. I play it cool. But beware, I don't easily forget.
Enough for those bluffs (I actually hide and cry when i get angry).
Anger Management Associates list these common triggers of anger:

1. Things not going the way we want them to be - 100% true for me! And this could be one reason i might surprise you.

2. Feeling we are not treated fairly - been to this a couple of times too. At times, i just just shrug it off. The world is never fair for all.

3. Someone doing something unkind or abusive to us - you're not probably human if you will never get angry with this.

4. Not feeling respected for who we are - i just hate disrespectful creatures.

5. Learning as a child that we can get what we want through anger - probably normal.

Indeed, it is normal to get angry, and what counts most is how we deal with it. We may lose our temper at times or get angry for 'no reason' (which i think is impossible), we just have to watch our actions and not forget to think about what harm it will do. After all, we are accountable for our actions, may it be done in our 'normal' state of mind or not.


...it is normal to get angry... but we should know how to deal with it.


Here are some things that may help stop or delay (am better at this) anger.

1. Go shopping... and buy yourself something you really like. Somehow this will make you forget about getting angry because you have something to be excited about.

2. Sweat it out. Engage into some activity that will drain your negative energy. Sports is one (but unleash that energy on the ball, not on your opponents).

3. Cry. Crying when angry is a better option than letting lose of your temper. Well, this would have worked very well for me if i don't hold any grudges.

4. Call a friend. This is not just for game shows. A friend is truly a savior.

 

 

 

XOXO


0 Responses to “Anger Management”: